Retro Classics 2020.

and

For de som har mulighet så er dette helgens reisetips. Retro Classics i Stuttgart Tyskland 27.2-1.3. https://www.retro-classics.de/en/

Hele 876 utstillere!

Høydepunktet i år er Gulfsamlingen til Roald F. Goethe. ROFGO Gulf Heritage Collection består av 43 biler, og 23 av de er utstilt på messen! Det hele startet i 2008 med GT40, og så bare balla det på seg.
https://www.retro-classics.de/en/newsroom/details/icons-in-light-blue-and-orange/

Among the cars are the ROFGO Ford GT40, the Porsche 917K, the Gulf-GR8-Ford, winner of the Le Mans race, the Aston Martin DBR9, Le Mans winner 2009 in the GT1 group, and the very first car that who wore Gulf Racing colors, the Mirage M1.

In total, no fewer than 23 fantastic vehicles from the 43 models in Gulf racing history that are now part of the collection will be on display. The ROFGO Gulf Heritage Collection is the passion and aspiration of a man who aims to create the most extensive and historically appropriate collection of racing cars to feature the iconic Gulf livery. The collection is as diverse as the individual models are connected by the occasional promotion of Gulf Oil in Formula 1, GT and LMP1 cars. The cars are used actively and are always kept racing by ROFGO Racing. The man behind the ROFGO collection and the associated companies is entrepreneur and racing driver Roald Goethe. The collection came about thanks to the help and guidance of the vintage car guru Adrian Hamilton and is now in a specially built location in England, which also houses the car dealer of historical vehicles, DH ROFGO and ROFGO Racing. ROFGO Racing prepares the modern vehicles used worldwide under the ROFGO banner as well as its racing-capable classic cars. Although some of the cars in the collection have occasionally been presented at events in different parts of the world, RETRO CLASSICS is a unique opportunity for lovers of historic vehicles and fans of the Gulf legend to see so many cars in one place at the same time.

• Like 1