Focus TURBO (U.K. Member)

Guest CochynRS

Guest CochynRS

The 1.6 isn't a lame engine. She's Yamaha developed and can take a lot of strain. Like I mentioned in an earlier reply...

I've put 3 engines in her now. Started out as a 1.4 which I then Nitroused and killed, but still got 145bhp out of it, which lasted a good while. Then a 1.6 which I also Nitroused, but then got bored. Now the Focus RS 2.0 Turbo, but NO nitrous, its only used on the cooler for the turbo

So a few modifications here and there should see you up to 2.0 zetec power without spending too much money. If you need any advice, just PM me or add me to MSN if you wanna chat... Cochyn_rs@hotmail.co.uk

;)

Hi and welcome from me. It's nice that you UK guys is joinig our forums. It's good to see som new input here. You have a different thing going on in the UK with styling and tuning than over here. And for shure there isn't many styled Focus on your roads, I think i can count them on one hand that i know about that is worth looking at. Hope you will have a good time spending on our board. :)

91' Sierra Cosworth 4x4 Moondust
50% eier av en 74' Consul coupe 2.0L med 80 talls hjemmelaget styling i stål.