Pumadrivers: European Ford Puma Meeting 2005

Guest pumalover

Guest pumalover

Hi,

My name is Lidewij and I'm a member of the Pumadrivers, a club for people from Belgium and The Netherlands with a Ford Puma.

The Pumadrivers will organise a European Ford Puma Meeting.

There will be Pumadrivers from Belgium, France, Germany, Polen, UK, Italie etc. The Place is called: Camping "de Bron" in Valkenburg a.d. Geul (www.camping-debron.nl). The date is 10-9-2005 and you can stay at the camping 9-9-2005 till 11-9-2005 if you like.

To come, there's only 1 demand and that is that you own a Ford Puma.

We gonna do a beautycontest and at sundays we visit a European Ford Event (www.europeanfordevent.nl). Also a special guest Puma will come on Saturdays

Dayvisitor entrance on saturday is 5 euro and on sunday is the entrance for the European Ford Event Landgraaf 12 euro without flyer, with flyer 10 euro.

Costs for the camping are 15 euro (saturday until sunday) for 2 persons, 1 puma, 1 tent and a shower! Taxs included. Breakfast is 8 euro.Restaurant is open. BBQ is allowed.

So one weekend with 2 meetings and a possibility to stay over at the Netherlands and go together to the European Ford event the next day.

If you wanna come, please contact us by e-mail: info@pumadrivers.nl , then we send you a form that you have to fill in with your data (safety regulations of the camping).

Hope to see you on the 10th of september in The Netherlands!!

greetings, Lidewij

PS. Sorry, if this post is wrongly placed, but I can't speak Norway.... :blink: