Rs 500 En Til

WingDude

Klippet fra RSOC

----------------------

mint moonstone rs500 build number 492

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rs 500 cosworth build numberr 492,moonstone,37000 miles,4 owners,full

service history, and old mot,s,current mot june 2008,no tax (sorned for winter), i have owned this car for over 3 years,in this time it has had full engine rebuild, as well as detailing to the underside to concourse standard,plus more details below

engine,

fully rebuilt by a1 rally sport,covered approxamatly 3500 miles, low compresion pistons 7:2/1 cr, with valve cut outs,ported cylinder head,

isky valve springs,bd14 inlet camshaft,bd 10 exhaust camshaft,vernier pulleys,new guides seals etc,6 lond studs,4 layer wrc head gasket,shot peened and balanced rods,knife edged crank, at the same time the t4 turbo was overhaled,and was fitted with an enlarged penny washer and -31 actuator,air injectors

management

the car is fitted with a level 8 ecu,and live mapped,together with closed loop lamba control,air injector driver,denso iridium plugs,siemens 83lb fuel

injectors @ motorsport devolopments in june 06

gearbox

the t5 gearbox in the car has had a full rebuild aproximatly 5000 miles ago by bernie at cts

brakes

ap racing 330mm,4 pot,fronts fitted with recent ferodo ds 2500 pads.

suspension

koni adjustable dampers fitted with avo standard height springs,polyurethane bushes fitted front and rear.

wheels

raceline rl7. 8/17 alloys wheels fitted with 215/40/17 goodyear eagle f1,s,the wheels are very rare,and have not been refirbished,and are mint.

the car has been detailed on the underside to what i would describe as near concours standard,fitted last year with a brand new old ford stock stearing rack still has gold anodising on,the front hubs etc have been repainted,the exhaust has been polished end to end,new fuel tank powder coated silver together with the fuel pump hanger(new o44 group a pump and new fuel filter fitted at same time) i had shot blasted and powder coated satin black

rear trailing arms rear beam ,both drive shafts,rear arb,and the beam mouting plates,the shell was painstaking cleaned with all the parts removed,

the car is in imaculate condition,as is the interior,loads of service history and reciepts,very rare car 1of only52 made in 1987,belived to be only 25 or so left in this colour, as you can see i have spent a fortune on the car to get it to what it is today,a mint 450 plus bhp rs500,it is a well know car in rs 500 circles, please only contact me if you have the funds and are serious about buying the car,the price is £25000 no offers pm me or telephone andrew on 07867756066 but only if you serious thanks

rs500bruntinghorpe18042007001.jpg

rs500bruntinghorpe18042007032.jpg

P2190013.jpg

P2190002.jpg