Ford Mondeo MK4 2.2 TDCI automat >2012

terragady3

Hei, sorry for english post, I am looking to buy mondeo mk4 after lift with 2.2 diesel engine with automatic gearshift.

I am following finn for half a year and did not spot a single one of them. Are they available in Norway? Just found something on the forum but maybe it was import.

I want an automatic transmission and only 2.2 had durashift and not bad powershift.

I am also interested in MK4 after lift with 2.0 TDCi but with manual in good state and below 200k km.

@terragady3 Hi and welcome to the forum :) I don't have much to contribute here other than searching on markedplace or norwegian Mondeo groups on Facebook? It is also worth checking out Ford buy and sell groups at Facebook. Good luck on your search and hopefully will the right car show up :)

Ford Sierra '85 2.3 GL

Ford Mondeo '94 2.0 GLX

Bruksbil:

X - Ford Fiesta '00 1.3

X - Peugeot 607 '01 2.2

X - Toyota Corolla '99 1.3 Terra 

X - Honda Civic '97 1.4S

Ford Mondeo '05 1.8

Prosjekttråd til Sierraen.

http://www.fordclubnorway.no/forum/topic/77263-min-ford-sierra-23gl-1985-modell/

Prosjekttråd til Mondeoen.

http://www.fordclubnorway.no/forum/topic/79676-min-ford-mondeo-20glx-1994-modell/?do=findComment&comment=786642

Thanks! I am looking at many places but it seems 2.2 was not either very popular or available. Importing is very costly and it would be easier and better to just take 2.0 manual :)

I do have in the meantime Mondeo with 2.0 TDCi from 2009 to brag around and some converse hacking now and then.

• Like 1