A nice pair!

Cochyn

Because of UK, and not Norway ;)

Similar rules here like in UK would be a dream :closedeyes:

Like the one with Cosworth engine :wub:

The blue one also, of course.

- 98 Pajero 2800 GLS, bruksbil/trekkbil.- 97 V70, x-bruksbil/traktor.- 84 Mod. Sierra GL, X-bruksbil, isbanebil nå, med bakstillinga opphengt i alu foringer og snart NA trimma motor :D

-200 Tahoe 5.3 LT, LPG drift.
- Diverse Megasquirt prosjekter.
- 87 Sierra sedan Cosworth 4x4, T34 kulelagra hybrid. Har veket til fordel for 98 Mustang SVT Cobra.
- Cossie4x4 LE delebil, og annet til salgs.

Youtubekanal

There are people who do not register all their modifications with what we call the DVLA, which in turn falsifying their insurance because all modifications are not declared. This is simply because they can get cheaper insurance. But my Focus Cossie is all declared, engine number registered with the car chassis number etc. So everything is road legal :)

Ah I see what you mean now. This is basically going to the DVLA with an engineer's report that states the conversion has been done as per regulations. Nothing major, just need to record the engine number with the chassis number so you can tax the car at the right price and engine capacity. No problems with that in the UK ;)

Ah I see what you mean now. This is basically going to the DVLA with an engineer's report that states the conversion has been done as per regulations. Nothing major, just need to record the engine number with the chassis number so you can tax the car at the right price and engine capacity. No problems with that in the UK ;)

You lucky bastard! :lol: Can you post a link with the UK regulations? (So we can take our brain to dreamland) ^_^