Malcolm Wilson vil se resultater

and

http://www.wrc.com/page/BreakingNewsDetail...~677177,00.html

Og her er det som var av interesse fra torsdagens pressekonferanse som handlet om nettopp dette.

Roman Kresta fra BP Ford world rally team deltok.

Q: It is what English say, “foot down” this weekend. You can go at every speed you like. Malcolm has given you instructions to go for it.

RK: I have spoken with Malcolm, and he said, OK, you can drive fast. Drive quickly, you are freehand. It was my idea for sure. This race is so difficult and very easy to make mistake. But I was here on 2003 and 2004 and some stages are similar.

Q: Have you wanted to push earlier but have to wait until now?

RK: For sure I would like to have been gone faster with the WRC.

Q: You are under pressure, you have been asked to drive faster, do you enjoy more?

RK: No isn’t a pressure to drive quicker, but we have confidence because Sardinia and Cyprus were new for me, but OK, in Greece I remember some stages; it is not easy for us. I know how to drive faster.

Q: And you say it was your idea, you want it to have a real go.

RK: No it is Malcolm’s and my idea.

Q: It is instruction of Malcolm to give your chance this weekend

RK: For sure.

Q: And how does the team work on things like this? What else happens around you?

RK: Everybody is working hard for us, and we need better results than before. I also want to finish and score points for the team. Confidence is better, I would like to go as fast as possible and finish.

Q: And what would you like to achieve this weekend? Do you hope for podium, or just for points?

RK: It is difficult to say, there are many good cars. Many good drivers, I would like top seats, but we will see.

Henning Solberg etter SS7: I will push tomorrow.

Henning Solberg er på 7plass etter dag1. Dette lover bra.