RS200

Cosmort

March 2004 - I have had an email from Ole Larsen who says he owns #076, I am hoping he will send me some images and info for the site.

November 2004 - I found an old RS200 Owners Clubs letter and it stated Thor Holm used this since mid '88 as a rally X car. Fitted with 2.2L BDT E engine and heavily modified, built from damaged/written off tub VIN #076.

August 2007 - Paul (Thanks) has emailed me to say he thinks #076 was bought by a Steve Hirst and that it bears the index C475TMO ? - He bought it in 2001 from Liv Holm and converted it to RHD. - That means there are 2 people claiming to own 076 ? - Hopefully some images from someone might follow ?

January 2009 - The owner of #076 has been in touch and has sent some images, even the sales document from Thor to Steve ! - He is happy for them to be posted here (Thank you)

< UPDATE - Permission for use of information removed by owner >

January 2009 - I have am being asked many questions about this car as it is now on Ebay for sale on a no reserve auction.

21st January - I have been asked by the seller, Thomas Crone, to remove ALL entries against this chassis number even the ones from March 2004 and August 2007 as he states this information to be false.

I created this website to simply act as a single portal for information, not to make judgement on that information.

I have emailed the providers of the information from 2004 and 2007 to provide me with more - I will update this entry when/if they make contact.

However, whilst I do not like being threatened (see the email from the seller below), I think it is only right that if someone gives me information and then changes their mind about it being in the public domain then it is only right for me to remove that information. With this in mind I have removed the information and images given to me by the seller. What I will not do is erase this from my memory.

I have copied the email sent to me below, it would appear he has placed my car, chassis #193, onto Pistonheads with the claim that it was burnt out, you can see for yourself here http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/862693.htm - Strange how some people can be.

"me too, i can do it

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/862693.htm

now, 2 solutions for your dear justin,

1= you remove the wrong comments from my car and i will do the same as i m honest and my car come from the holm family and we stay friends.only one 076 exist and all the documents are there

2 = if you want to fight with me and be bad with me , i will burn your car on every forum and website in the world

you choose to fight or be honest and friends

Thomas Crone

RS200 Evo2 only 740CV"

23rd January 2008 - Update - Latest email ....

"justin, if you search all night, you will find more ads from a car who was destroy by fire, after it will be your fault, not mine

i play the same game as you, no more, no less

why you will be the only one who have the right to publish false claim ?

a man send you an email and you publish it without checking ?

me, i was in good faith, i ve show you my papers

what did you show me except your arrogance

in 5 days, it will be finish for me, not for you

last call "

Er noe mistenkelig med denne bilen. Står om den på rs200.org siden... (076)

Er Bjørn Andreas Viko som har det orginale 076 karosseriet.Denne bilen er gjennoppbygget med et annet karosseri,men eieren som nå selger bilen har de rette papirene.Tror ikk Viko har annet enn karosseri uten papier av noe slag.

Bilen har aldri hatt noe med norsk rallyhistorie å gjøre,men rallycross.Er en vesentlig forskjell der ;)

Edited by cosworth540

Hmm, hvis han tar en gammel audi , en Sierra Ghia og en sundrusta xr4i i bytte, og kjerringa går med på at vi og ungene kan sove i telt istedet for huset :P

'84 Sierra 2.3 GL Sjølpustende V6 prosjekt.

'03 Honda CR-V

If I could get back all the money I've ever spent on cars...I'd spend it ALL on cars!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, my name is Philippe Olczyk and I m writing the book on the RS200.

I m searching for photos, old drivers owners etc..

Reward for help.

olczyk@yahoo.com

Concerning 076 from Thor Holm, the car have been bought by Steve Hirst in 2000 from Liv Holm (the widow) and export to UK

Now a man Bjorn Viko is claiming to own some parts and a damaged chassis 076.

This is an attempted fraud to try to steal an identity.

The french police receive a complaint about this fraud and there are some investigations.

BEWARE

Who can help with thses drivers please ?

Bengt Wiklund

Dan Andersson

Trevor Hopkins

Gary Baker

Jan Arthur Iversen

Martin Iversen

Pekka Rantanen

Tore Bratlie

Stig Blomqvist (works car used by J Palmer aswell)

Rolf Nilsson

Mikael Nordstrom

Oddbjorn Ottosen

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Ja som sikkert mange her inne veit er de eg som er vidar som er så hyggeligt omtalt av denne galne franskmannen.

Bjørn Viko har de orginale karoseriet Thor Holm kjørte rally cross med.

De denne selgeren har er ett nytt chassi med drivlinje fra 076. Bilen blei oppbygd av X works(Steve Stripe)

I england. Da Thor døde blei de som er en identitetsløs bil solgt til Steve Hirst i england. og registrert som 076.

Med ett id papir som skulle sei dette var 076.Tollvesenet ville ikke stemple og underskrive utførsel dokument

fordi de ikke var noen id på bilen(Bilde av dette dokumentet ligg på kopi sidene til han svindleren her)

Han har ringt meg og Bjørn truet med politi og stevning.

De som gjør mannen så desperat er att han ikke har noen papirer på bilen.

Steve hirst har ikke signert og utlevert registrerings dokument fordi hann blei truet og møtt med politi og advokat.. Liv Holm har gitt alle papirer og alt som har med Thor sin rally cross kariere til bjørn viko.

D.v.s at de er Bjørn som sitter på alle papirene på dette chassiet.

Faktisk så god dok, at han kan registrere bilen i norge

De er ikke første gang han her har prøvd å forandre rally historie til sin Økonomiske fordel.

I følge mine venner i england har han gjort dette med noen Audi,er og

Han prøver no desperat og selge bilen for ikke å tape penger

Før de blir kjent att han har en historie løs bil bygd opp av deler uten papirer og chassi nr.

Men de er ein bra bil alt er jo nytt så viss de er noen som vill kjøpe bilen så har bjørn papirer på den

som han sikkert kann selge.

N:B dette er ikke den bilen Bjørn har resturert de siste 5 år.

Edited by capri sport