4x4 TPS

cossie2hjulstrekk

Erstatning til 4x4 tps, evt hvor få tak i 4x4 tps..

har lenge leitet etter 4x4 tps til cosworth.

finner ikke noe på ebay, sjekket med flere i england osv.

virker som det er umulig

sendte mail til magneti marelli, de sier at de kuttet å lage denne i 2005.

Er det noen som veit om en tilsvarende tps som f.eks er i bruk på en annen type bil el.

Har hørt bmw har en type som passer, men veit ikke hvordan bmw det er snakk om.

//Erik

Du får forsatt kjøpt den av Ducati, som bruker samme type, men de koster en del kr.

Jeg fikk en ny fra en privat i England, for en månad siden, til 45£ inkl frakt, det er en grei pris.

Hvet ikke om det er noen andre alternativ, men her er litt info:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All information taken from http://www.bigturbo.co.uk

Sensors

Throttle Position Sensor - TPS

The throttle position sensor is a variable resistor which converts the angle of the throttle plate into a dc voltage between approximately 0v and 5v. It is used mainly to fine tune the fuel delivery for driveability and fuel economy, a faulty sensor could cause big problems though. The sensor indicates when the throttle is shut so that the ECU can take control of the engine speed using the idle speed control valve and also on deceleration, when the revs are high enough, the fuel can be shut off which helps mpg. It also indicates when a lot of throttle is being used, so the mixture can be made richer for maximum power. There are two types of sensor. The PF01 used on the level 1 and level 6 ECU and the PF09 used on the level 8 ECU.

PF01 - this is a variable resistor but with a switch in series with the wiper so that when the throttle is closed the output goes open circuit. The idea behind this is that the closed position is clearly defined. The sensor must be set up so the slightest movement will close the switch and the voltage will change from 5v to 4.4v.(the voltage decreases to 0.35v when the throttle is fully open). The disadvantage is that the most likely fault is an open circuit due to wear or a wiring problem, which cannot be identified by the ECU and so will not flag up a fault. A faulty output could cut the fuel during normal driving causing misfires or an engine which won't rev. The setting up of the switch position is critical as the throttle does not have to open very far for the revs to rise and the ECU must realize that it is the throttle controlling the revs and not the idle speed control valve, the result may be surges or stalling.

PF09 - This sensor is just a variable resistor and the extra programming capacity in the level 8 ECU is able to automatically calibrate the closed throttle position. The calibration takes place during normal driving by detecting the lowest stable voltage from the TPS (which should be the closed position) and it then sets the threshold to that value plus a few millivolts. Because the voltage should never be 0v or 5v, unlike the PF01, then an error can be flagged up if they do to show a TPS error and the program modified to ignore it. The TPS is wired with the supplies reversed compared with the level1 / level6 so the voltage increases with throttle angle.

Edited by grcossie

• 2 weeks later...

pf09 er tilgjengelig på bestilling hos ducati forhandler, for 2800-

:blink:

helgoland for en pris.

ville faktisk hørt med fiat forhandler.dem har iallefall hatt før,,,husker ikke hvilken av di to men...verd et forsøk kanskje

:blink:

helgoland for en pris.

ville faktisk hørt med fiat forhandler.dem har iallefall hatt før,,,husker ikke hvilken av di to men...verd et forsøk kanskje

fiat coupe, lancia og ferrari F40 køre da med samme ecu.

nok også alfa romeo Q4

Merkelige greier, er så vidt 5mnd siden jeg kjøpte en ny selv da lå det 4-5 helt nye ute mellom £75-£90 og kanskje 5-10 brukte..

91' Sierra Cosworth 4x4 Moondust
50% eier av en 74' Consul coupe 2.0L med 80 talls hjemmelaget styling i stål.