Marcus Grønholm til Ford

RCR

Guest FACE Motorsport

Marcus som førstefører og Henning som andrefører med full sesong hadde vært digg. Hadde vært bra for Henning og lært av Marcus...

Det er rette mannen til den rette bilen.

Å frese rundt i rallyløypene i en cabriolet var jo ikke annet enn å be om trøbbel.. og det fikk dem.

Tror Marcus Grønholm er veldig klar for 2006året i en mer seriøs bygd Focus Mk2.

2005 var spareåret. Nå blir det pallkjøring:

http://www.wrc.com/page/BreakingNewsDetail...~725618,00.html

http://www.mgr.fi hjemmesiden til Marcus.

Marcus Grønholm vil være en av førerene som skal delta på 2005 FIA WRC pressekonferansen forut RALLYE DE FRANCE – TOUR DE CORSE på torsdag 20.oktober.

Spørs om Peugeot synes det blir morro. Kommer nok til å bli mye mas om FORDen og 2006 fra salen.. :D

Guest FACE Motorsport
urk, nye focusen er stygg.. får håpe de får på ei solid wrc pakke på den så den blir fet...

var vel snakk om at de skulle kutte veldig ned på utstyret i wrc for å få kostnadene ned..

var lenge snakk om å forby turbo blant annet..

noe som i mine øyne hadde vært rimelig fett =)

Ganske fet i WRC utgave synes jeg men...

FocusWRC.jpg

Det om diffene stod i en av artikkelene som det var linket til lover her.

Jammen stod det ikke skrevet i den linken jeg la ut selv her i tråden. Leste ikke helt ned først.

Da blir det vel passive differ og mindre avansert motor på godt norsk i 2006 WRCsessongen. Lurer på hva det vil bety?

Da var pressekonferansen over og ikke mye avsløringer fra Marcus Grønholm heller.

Rallye de France – Tour de Corse

FIA Pre-event Press Conference

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Begynner med Roman Kresta i en nedkortet versjon for det viktigste:

Q: Roman, on the subject of next year, the new Focus is up and running already. You are certainly going to drive it in Australia, but do you think will we see you in it after that?

RK: (Laughs). I think so. It’s difficult to say. I don’t know. Many good drivers are waiting and everybody wants to go to Ford. It’s very difficult to say.

Og den fulle og lange versjonen med Marcus Grønholm:

Q: You’ve never won a rally on asphalt, although you’ve come close. Is this something you feel is a serious omission from your CV?

MG: It would be nice to win on tarmac, but this year it will be difficult. We have improved the car and tyres a bit, but I feel I cannot match the speed of the Citroën.

Q: So you’re coming here with the thought of finishing second?

MG: Third, I think. I’d be happy with third this time. Normally I wouldn’t, but this time it would be OK.

Q: Stéphane and Gilles have been talking about the latest tyre evolutions from Pirelli. What do you think? Will they work in the wet or do you have to hope it will be dry?

MG: The last test was for the new dry tyres and it was a bit better. There is a small improvement, but we will see on the rally how much it helps. We don’t yet know the weather, though, so maybe we can’t use them.

Q: What the biggest difference between the tyres you might use now and those you ran last year?

MG: The feeling is closer to tyres I have used in the past, so that’s a good step.

Q: If we talk briefly about your team-mate for this rally, Nicolas Bernardi. He’s done some testing before but hasn’t used the car in a rally. What advice have you given him – or would you give him?

MG: We have not been talking so much, just a little bit about the tyres he’s used in the French championship – he has quite a good experience of the Tarmac tyres. Otherwise we haven’t spoken so much. He just wants to do a good rally and I hope he can do that.

Q: Do you expect him to go well?

MG: I don’t know exactly. He’s quite new in the car and it is not an easy position for him, but hopefully he can do something good.

Q: Do you hope it will rain or that it stays dry?

MG: I’d like consistent weather – if it’s dry it’s dry and you don’t have to think about the tyres. Normally when we leave the service park here it’s raining somewhere. The best, I think, is that it is either dry or wet.

Q: Would you like to talk about next year or would you prefer to talk some more about the weather?

MG: We can talk about the weather.

Q: So will you be disappointed if it’s dry here?

MG: No, no…

Q: Any questions for Marcus?

MG: No? Well, thank you – and where is Loeb? (who did not arrive in time at the conference) We’ll have to wait until he comes. Hopefully it will be the same tomorrow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blir morro til 2006sessongen i riktig bil :)